A Collection of
Reflections,
Memories

and Celebrations

for John's 60th Birthday

Monday, April 29, 2013

Birthday greetings from a long-time friend (Jillian Heaver)


I have known you, John since public school -  I can’t remember the exact grade but I think it was Grade 3 at King Street School. You were always a wonderful,kind,friendly person with a great smile. 
King Street School, Whitby, 1961
In high school you were always one of the '”smart ones”. I remember that you always loved English and literature and were an eloquent speaker. 

I wish you a wonderful 60th birthday. I celebrated mine a few months ago and have to admit I am having a hard time with 60. 

I remember going to your house on Wellington Street for many gatherings a.k.a. parties!! 

If you guys are in the area, please give me a call and drop by. 

Happy Birthday John and many,many more.

Love your friend Jill xo

No comments:

Post a Comment