A Collection of
Reflections,
Memories

and Celebrations

for John's 60th Birthday

Friday, April 26, 2013

From an old CPJ Friend (Adrian Vandenberg)

Thank you for the opportunity to greet you, John, on your 60th birthday.  

I don’t have any photos or special stories to share, but I fondly remember your friendship which goes back to the years we worked together (early 1980s) when we were both with Citizens for Public Justice.  

I remember the times that you invited me to your home during that time, and the invitation to be at the baptism of your oldest son, Matthew.   

I thank God for your friendship and the times that we were able to renew connections.  I sense a kinship spirit in you that I also find in your wife, Lorraine.  

Blessings as you celebrate your 60th.  

Adrian Vandenberg, together with Elena.

No comments:

Post a Comment